Predictive Solution’s (formerly SPSS Polska) Training Centre was established 20 years ago. It offers training on data analysis and it’s practical applications. The scope of training is very wide from statistics 101 to data mining. The training staff are experienced consultants who acquired their knowledge in the field and use it every day. They are practitioners fanatically involved in what they do who are ready and willing to share their experience.
Our training portfolio spans several areas:
- IBM SPSS Statistics or PS IMAGO PRO – training courses designed for those who want to use IBM SPSS Statistics or PS IMAGO PRO more efficiently and analyse data and construct and distribute reports with these applications
- Statistical Data Analysis –training courses that will show you how to use descriptive statistics and multidimensional data analysis techniques. They focus on in-depth presentation of individual techniques, their advantages, and requirements using hands-on examples
- Survey Studies – training courses on researcher’s tools and techniques from preparation of study projects, selection of the sample, construction of a questionnaire, study implementation, to result analysis and reporting
- Marketing and Analytical CRM – a set of training courses that combine business and analytical knowledge. They focus on the application of data analysis to specific business issues in order to better understand customers and their behaviour
- Data Mining – these training courses focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques. They focus on how to use advanced analytical algorithms to build predictive models.
Our training courses are not only for those who conduct analyses but also for users who want to be introduced to data analysis. By participating in Predictive Solutions training, you will learn key statistical techniques and, what is most important, acquire skills to use them in practice. In summary, our training will provide you with a fast-track to conducting your own independent and in-depth data analysis.